We understand your business and our core purpose is to support you in running a profitable and sustainable business so that you can provide exceptional services to your clients.
Your dealer group should be proactive, grow with you, lead through innovation and provide value added support.
To support the growth, management and ultimately the transfer of your business, you require systems and procedures that are efficient and effective. By partnering with us, you'll have access to the following five key areas of practice support so that you can get on with what you do best – financial planning.
1. Business management support
2. Catalyst for financial planners program
3. Compliance support
4. Customised software
5. Marketing and communications support
Our key points of difference are:
- We offer flexible licensee solutions allowing you to choose from different levels of partnership (authorised representative and dealer associate) and the added option of moving between licensee levels depending on your circumstances
- We offer four authorisation levels, providing you with the option to choose from full authorisation, SMSF specialist authorisation, risk specialist authorisation or provisional authorisation
- We foster an open community network comprising of respected and successful financial planners and accountants
- Our dedicated regional business management team are qualified financial planners that service metro and regional practices around Australia
- We have a large number of corporate partners that offer specialist advice.
And most importantly, we never forget – it's your business.
To find out more about us, or how to join our community, complete the online contact form.
Flexible licensing options
to fit your business
Find out more
Catalyst for financial planners
The program provides modules that gives businesses and individuals the opportunity to identify and harness their potential through the implementation of Catalyst consulting modules.
Find out more